Giveaway closed. We will alert the winner by email. Thank you!
To help spread the word about the NEW LARGER SIZE S-300 Eshopps Snow Cone In-Sump Cone Skimmers, we are GIVING AWAY one to a lucky aquarist. Plus one additional PSK-1200 Sicce replacement pump!
Here’s how to enter…
Comment below by answering these three questions:
- Do you currently use a skimmer? If so what brand?
- What type of marine aquarium do you have: FOWLR, Reef, etc.?
- Have you ever ordered live fish or corals online?
We will randomly choose a winner Friday, May 2, 2014 at or after 12 noon, CST. See details below.
* One entry per person. One comment with answers to the 3 questions on this blog post equals one entry. No purchase is necessary to participate. You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Shipping to winners will be supplied by Eshopps. One lucky winner will be chosen at or after Noon CST on May 2, 2014. Winner will be announced on http://www.dfs-pet-blog.com/2014/04/skimmer-giveaway/. Sponsor: Foster & Smith, Inc., P.O. Box 100, Rhinelander, WI 54501-0100. Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Winner will be notified by email, and must reply with their shipping information within 7 days. Failure to reply within the 7 days will forfeit your prize.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE Eshopps Snow Cone In-Sump Cone Skimmers:
* Affordable compact cone-shaped protein skimmer boasts quiet operation
* Silent-running Italian Sicce pump powers this protein skimmer
* Cone-shaped skimmer reaction chamber concentrates waste-removing bubbles
Eshopps Innovative protein skimmer boasts compact design, silent operation AND power to remove dissolved aquarium waste. Eshopps Snow Cone Skimmer takes an innovative approach to skimmer design by installing a silent-running Italian Sicce pump INSIDE a waste-concentrating cone-shaped reaction chamber! This unique design results in a powerful in-sump protein skimmer with a space-saving footprint.
Eshopps Snow Cone Skimmer features a Sicce needle wheel pump. This high performance pump boasts Italian technology featuring an advanced synchronous motor that delivers silent power without sacrificing energy efficiency. Venturi Intake with silencer further reduces potential noise while supplying a flurry of waste-removing bubbles. Bubble Plate within the reaction chamber enhances the cone-shaped design to concentrate protein-skimming bubbles. More bubbles mean better removal of dissolved protein and organic waste materials in marine aquariums. Removable collection cup allows convenient skimmer maintenance and disposal of collected waste material. Simple adjustment of outlet tube controls water level within the protein skimmer reaction chamber. Quality acrylic construction. For in-sump use in saltwater marine aquariums. Best skimmer performance at 8 to 10 inches water level.