GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Thank you all for participating. The winner was Kamali W., and we will contact them by email.
We want to make one lucky reef aquarist dream come true!
Thanks to our friends at Eshopps and Red Sea, we have a set of Eshopps IV Dosing Pumps with Red Sea Supplements to give away. This includes the IV-200 Master Unit PLUS IV-300 Slave Unit AND a set of Red Sea Reef Foundation ABC Supplements and Coral Colors C & D Supplements to start dosing with.
Can you say DREAM COME TRUE!?
Here’s how to enter…
Comment below by answering these four questions:
- What size aquarium(s) do you have?
- How many years have you been in the saltwater aquarium hobby?
- Do you plan on setting up another aquarium in the next 6 months?
- Do you use a liquid (A/B) reef aquarium supplements to dose Calcium and Buffer or prefer a Calcium Reactor?
We will randomly choose a winner Thursday, April 10, 2014 at or after 12 noon, CST. See details below.
* One entry per person. One comment with answers to the 4 questions on this blog post equals one entry. No purchase is necessary to participate. You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Shipping to winners will be supplied by Eshopps. One lucky winner will be chosen at or after Noon CST on April 10, 2014. Winner will be announced on http://www.dfs-pet-blog.com/2014/03/doser-giveaway/. Sponsor: Foster & Smith, Inc., P.O. Box 100, Rhinelander, WI 54501-0100. Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. Winner will be notified by email, and must reply with their shipping information within 7 days. Failure to reply within the 7 days will forfeit your prize.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ESHOPPS IV DOSING PUMPS:
2-channel electronic aquarium dosing unit automates and simplifies precision aquarium supplementation. Eshopps IV Dosing Pump is a precise micro-computer controlled dosing pump that can dispense liquid aquarium supplements as little as 1ml up to 1,999 ml. Simple push-button programming let’s you easily enter dosing amount and frequency. Automate routine calcium, alkalinity, trace elements, magnesium, iodine, iron, amino acid supplementation and more!
Eshopps IV Dosing Pump IV-200 Master Unit is easily upgraded by connecting three-channel IV-300 Slave Units (each sold separately). Add up to two expansion slave units for up to eight independently controllable dosing channels. Automatic time-sharing feature prevents dosing pumps with different liquids from interfering with each other. Automatically activates each successive pump in 5-minute intervals when pump channels are set to dose at the same time.
Eshopps IV Dosing Pump features high-quality rubber tubes and motors that are quiet and durable. Waterproof control panel features a backlit LCD display. Use with standard 3/16″ Flexible Airline Tubing. Eshopps IV Dosing Pumps measure 7-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ high.