- Name: Ritter (After Ritter Sport Chocolate, not John Ritter!)
- Owner: Melissa & Kevin
- Breed: Ocicat – Chocolate Spotted Chocolate Variety
- Age: 2
- Birthday: October 14, 2009
- Weight: 13 lbs
FAVORITES & TRAITS:
- My Favorite Treats: Liver Treats, Milk (just a tiny bit but GOSH I love it, I will purr & purr & purr and wrap myself around you while you eat your cereal, just to be sure I get some)
- Favorite Things: The bed, toys, the food bowl, and my brother & sister.
- Traits: Ritter LOVES to play, usually early in the morning. He can often be seen “zooming” through the house like a holy terror. He loves to race up the stairs as fast as possible. Quite often he’ll play fetch with his toys, and loves to go careening into the next room trying to catch the toy. He’s a real goof ball and a constant source of entertainment!
- Hobbies: Sleeping in the little cat bed, Sleeping in the bigger cat bed, Sleeping on the bed, Playing with any number of toys, Waking Melissa & Kevin up at 4am, Playing with the sheets (See video!).
- Siblings: Mocca (Border Collie), Cirrhi (Ocicat), Kai (Domestic Shorthair)
- How I found my home: Melissa & Kevin brought me home from Indianapolis on an AIRPLANE on Valentine’s Day 2010. I spent my first night away from where I was born in a motel room, hiding under the bed. I was lured out briefly with the “Sparkle Wand.” Thankfully, the plane ride was brief because I did not care for it one bit! Read about my first few days in my new home here.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Cats & Interactive Toys: Not Just for Dogs!
- Deter “Counter Surfing” Habits
- Bolt Laser Cat Toy (Review)
- Is Cat Furniture Worth the Investment?