**Guest post from Ellen B.**
Pet owners will likely relate with many of these “tips” for spoiling your pet. A special thanks to the Drs. Foster & Smith Facebook fans for helping us create this list. Feel free to leave a comment with your own tips on how to spoil your pet. Enjoy!
1. Lots of treats (for any reason)
2. Toys! Toys! Toys!
3. Full access to furniture
4. Sleep with their humans (option: under covers)
5. The option of his own comfy bed (one for each room, ideally)
6. Lots of playtime
9. Belly rubs
10. Butt scratches
11. Vacations in a pet hotel suite
12. Day Care & play groups
13. Window perches for every window
14. In/out the door game (hubby accommodates)
15. Drinking fountain
16. Agility classes
17. Trips to the park
18. A stroller for a comfortable ride
19. TV or radio on when home alone
20. Furniture rearranged for optimal outside viewing
22. Treat like a child, commonly includes baby talk
23. Road trips (car booster seats for those who are too little to see out the window)
24. Presents (from Drs Foster & Smith, of course)
25. Catnip for cats
26. Peanut butter for dogs
27. Pocket pets (hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, chinchillas, etc) have big houses filled with lots of toys
28. Birds have full flight access in the house
29. Just plain good loving!
No matter how we “spoil” our pets, it’ll all add up to happy, healthy feather- or fur-kids!
How do you spoil your pet? Please share!