What Are You Getting Your Pet For Christmas?

by DFS-Pet-Blog on December 3, 2010

I love this time of year, and although things usually get a bit crazy at work and at home, I always enjoy reflecting on past holidays and time spent with friends, family, and my past beloved pets. I think back to when we had Fritzi and Sparkey and how much we loved and spoiled them with numerous dog toys, treats and more! If I had only worked here (at Drs. Foster & Smith pet supplies) at that time, I would have put a completely new meaning to the concept of spoiling a pet!

I hope you enjoy our video “A Time to Share” and that it brings you as much joy as it did to me. Can you imagine your beloved pet enjoying a basket of treats or snuggling on an afghan? I could!

Best of Holiday wishes…

Pet Supplies 468x60

Tweets that mention What Are You Getting Your Pet For Christmas? -- Topsy.com
December 3, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Erin December 3, 2010 at 3:37 pm

I love Christmas shopping for my pets! They are always the most grateful for what they get! AND the boxes and tissue paper that come with them!

Heather Windham December 3, 2010 at 4:09 pm

My husband and I will not be able to visit family this Christmas so we bought a bunch of Christmas presents for our little boy (Brussels Griffon) Gizmo. Christmas evening we are going to watch him open his wrapped gifts. He will probably enjoy unwrapping the gifts more then the gifts itself!

Lisa S. December 3, 2010 at 6:08 pm

My husband and I are empty nesters, so we…….especially ME, spoil our fur daughter rotten. On all holidays she gets a special can of wet dog food. This year for Christmas, she’s also getting a pretty pink sweater to match her pink jewelry (collar) and a stuffed bear she can mangle along with other special edible treats. (That’s just what I’ve gotten her so far.) I am home alone all day due to the fact I can no longer work because of two auto-immune disorders, so my Bella is my constant companion. I don’t know what I’d do without her.

Carol M December 3, 2010 at 8:30 pm

My pets are my just like any other member of the family and every Christmas their stockings are hung by the fireplace for Santa to fill.The always have a stocking full with all kinds of treats that Santa leaves. Under the tree they have new toys, beds winter coats or what ever they can use a new one of that year.I do believe this year they will be trying a new treat. Sweet potatoe chews 😉

Desire' H. December 3, 2010 at 8:33 pm

I have three dogs and they are each getting a toy, a homemade snuggie made by me, some treats from DrsFosterSmith (waiting for those to arrive in the mail!), some bones, and a fleece tie blanket (again, made by me). This is what I have plans for so far anyway!

Athena December 4, 2010 at 9:44 pm

I love buying presents for my dog! She is like my daughter and I spoil her rotten with coats, sweaters, gourmet treats and unique presents! I love the items that allow her to be entertained for a while!

Jenn December 5, 2010 at 8:34 am

We have a great time buying presents for our fur-kids. They also always get gifts from their grandma and aunts and uncles. Not to mention the stockings they have to hang up at home and also at their grandma’s house. Spoiling them at Christmas (and the rest of the year) is the job of the entire family.

Sara December 5, 2010 at 7:17 pm

I always get my dog a Christmas present. He is a part of my family and he deserves special gifts just like we all do! I am thinking of getting him a new bed this year!

Jill Butler December 5, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Since Jace is the only dog we have this Christmas and our rabbit Barrington. I plan to shower him with gifts. We lost our other dog two months ago so he is numero uno this year