Pictures of Our Aquariums

by Melissa R. on April 11, 2010

We thought you would like to see some pictures of the many aquariums we have in our office’s in Rhinelander, Wisconsin! These are just a few – there are many more! Enjoy…

One of Kevin Kohen's Saltwater Aquarium

Beth's saltwater aquarium

Beth's freshwater planted aquarium

Beth's freshwater planted aquarium

Two more of Kevin Kohen's saltwater aquariums

Two more of Kevin Kohen's saltwater aquariums

Other Posts You Might Enjoy:

About the author: Melissa is a devoted pet owner with several cats: Kai, Cirrhi & Ritter; and the newest addition, Emme a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. Melissa is an avid dog agility enthusiast, and hopes her new pup will someday be an agility champion! She is a Graphic Designer and Project Coordinator for the DrsFosterSmith.com and LiveAquaria.com websites. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Michigan State University and is a lifelong pet lover and owner. See more articles by Melissa R.

{ 2 trackbacks }

Pet Fish Care : Where to Buy Discount Fish Tank Supplies
April 11, 2010 at 9:09 am
ELECTRIC EEL LIGHTS UP CHRISTMAS TREE
April 11, 2010 at 4:50 pm

syed mohammad ali naqvi April 21, 2010 at 2:41 am

I m Mohammad ali naqvi form Karachi Pakistan,
I see for your site for fish equarime I have a lot of hobby and I m interested in this field yours fish equarime is very beautiful and I m so thankful to see your site for new ideas for fishes in equarime.

Steve Mammay May 19, 2010 at 8:15 am

Ya see… this is the kind of thing that isn’t healthy for me. I am jealous. I want to quit my job and go somewhere we can have an aquarium in my cubicle. Heck, i’d love most any of these tanks in my home. Something to strive for, I suppose. Beautiful tanks, all!

Becky May 19, 2010 at 7:00 pm

These are awesome pics! My husband and I have a 55 gallon saltwater tank that we were constantly battling algae problems until we started using Seachem’s Aqua Vitro products. Our corals are growing very fast and are looking beautiful and our Blue Clove Polyps are spawning!

RonO May 19, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Beautiful tanks. I would love to work in a place like that.

JoAnn B May 19, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Beautiful tanks! I like that there is such a variety. I have a 60 gallon saltwater tank with live rock, snails, and some crabs (all purchased from Live Aquaria). I have 3 year old twins and can’t devote the time that I once had. I’ve been at this hobby for 5 years, and seeing other tanks inspires me to keep going, because I do love it. The twins love it too, they are thrilled when Mommy gets a box of snails and crabs in the mail!

Pets-n-People Pet Care Advice December 9, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Very nice, every one of them! I am especially fond of freshwater planted aquariums. I grew up with only a small aquarium my mother maintained with plants and (mostly) guppies, but she always kept it thickly planted to keep the babies safe. I learned to love a larger aquarium with a variety of plant species. It is so much more enjoyable (to me) than looking at fake plastic plants, even though it can be a little more challenging to maintain. (Especially if you have snails!)